Friday, March 14, 2008
Perpustakaan Tong Sampah ('library rubbish bin' when directly translated to malay)
Gully Tong
(: Nice? Anyway Gully is some landform the lecturer mention during Biophysical lecture and it sounds really cute! Then after I message Willie about this he said he had another name in mind.
Reno Tong Yi Ding
Reno is some latin name I think and Yi Ding because it is easy to write in chinese 唐一丁!
HAAA yes, completely doesn't make sense and crappy!
Blah, driving lessons in the morning was SMOOTH! YAYY! I'd to redeem myself after splitting his pole by driving cross it! Please, let me pass my driving so I don't need to go through all of these anymore!!! But I think I'll really be a road hazard even if I pass my driving! Horrigibles!
And TIM SIM IS FREAKIN' ZAI! I was impressed by Kath also. If it was me I'll be really intimidated! I need more confidence! JIAYOU!!